$5.69 / SqFt
BRULÉ Pravada Engineered Hardwood Flooring: Warm and Stylish, Anywhere
Give your interior space some warmth and style with Brule Pravada Engineered Hardwood flooring. This floor belongs to Pravada’s Haute Couleur Collection. The honey wheat tones and light beige grain will work perfectly in any space. Here’s more on Brule Pravada flooring:
- Species: Brule Pravada engineered hardwood floor has been engineered using European White Oak
- Plank size: Planks measure 7.5-inches/190-mm in width and 24-inches to 72-inches in length (610-to-1829 mm). Plank & veneer thickness is 12-mm/0.47-inches & 2-mm/0.08-inches respectively.
- Brule finish: This flooring features a hardwax oil coating with many benefits ranging from water and stain resistance to color variety, low/no sheen, and natural-looking wood. The finish also gives flooring flake/peel resistance.
- Gloss: Matte.
- Texture: Brule Pravada engineered hardwood flooring is wire-brushed for that unique hardwood flooring feel.
- Installation: Glue, staple or float.
- Edge finishing: The planks are micro-beveled for fast and effortless installation. No levelling necessary.
- Cleaning Brule engineered hardwood flooring: Pravada has special maintenance/cleaning guidelines for Brule engineered flooring. This floor should never be wet moped or cleaning using any cleaning agent that isn't approved by Pravada. Wax, oil-based or harsh cleaning detergents will damage the floor. The warranty can also be voided by improper cleaning/maintenance. Vacuuming and dust mopping will keep this floor looking great. To avoid common wear and tear like scratches, scuffs and chips, use floor protectors and throw mats/rugs. This floor should also be installed properly as per Pravada guidelines. Good cleaning/maintenance practices don’t mean much if flooring hasn’t been installed properly.
- Floor hardness: 1450-Janka hardness rating. Floor hardness capable of withstanding all residential engineered hardwood flooring applications imaginable.
- Warranty: Sold with a 35-year-limited-warranty. Brule Pravada engineered hardwood flooring will be structurally sound for 35+ y5+ years. However, the warranty can be voided by poor installation and cleaning practices. Follow Pravada installation and maintenance guidelines to the letter for a valid warranty.
- Compliance: CARB2, radiant heat compliant.
- High variance: Yes. Many shades/colours on sale.
- Box/Coverage: 2.9-square metres/31.08-square feet.
Disclaimer: The Brule Pravada engineered hardwood flooring pictures above don't represent the floor's 100% appearance. Allow slight variances in grading (at most 5%) and appearance. If possible, visit your Brule Pravada flooring supplier in-person to see the floor firsthand before making a final purchasing decision.
How are you today?
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.
How are you today?