$5.69 / SqFt
AGED LEATHER Pravada Engineered Hardwood Flooring: Earthy Elegance
Enthusiasts of rich and earth tones have something to like in the Aged Leather Pravada engineered hardwood floor. This flooring belongs to the Ferme chic collection. The flooring qualifies as earthy elegance for its richness and earthiness coupled with espresso and golden-brown hints. The floor also has dark filled knots that add unmatched character. Read more about Aged Leather Pravada flooring below:
- Species: Aged Leather Pravada engineered hardwood flooring is made from European White Oak
- Plank dimensions: Planks are sold 190-mm/7.5-inch wide that are 24-72-inches long. (610 to 1829-mm). Plan and veneer thickness is 12-mm (0.47-inches and 2mm (0.08-inches respectively.
- Floor finish Coating: Aged Leather Pravada flooring is coated using UV Lacquer. The coating offers UV light protection benefits. It also masks blemishes bound to appear on engineered hardwood flooring over the years. Most importantly, the coating gives Aged Leather that silky, elegant finish missing in many engineered hardwood floors.
- Gloss: Matte.
- Texture: All Aged Leather Pravada engineered hardwood floors are wire-brushed to offer the natural hardwood floor texture and feel.
- Installation, grade, and finishing: The grades ABCD available with this floor can be installed by gluing, nailing, or floating. The floor edges are micro-beveled to enable quick installation.
- Cleaning/maintaining the floor: Aged Leather Pravada flooring can be vacuumed, or dust mopped. The floor shouldn't be wet, mopped or cleaned using harsh detergents that aren't approved by the manufacturer. In fact, Pravada has strict maintenance guidelines for Aged Leather flooring. The guidelines must be followed to avoid damaging the floor or voiding the warranty. Cleaning should be done using special cleaning products formulated for the flooring. For scratch-free and scuff-free flooring, use throw rugs/mats and floor protectors.
- Floor hardness: Aged Leather Pravada flooring is considerably hard by hardwood floor standards. The floor has a 1450 Janka hardness rating.
- Warranty: 35-year-limited-warranty. Properly installed and maintained/cleaned floor will last at least 35 years. Pravada doesn’t cover structural damage resulting from poor installation and maintenance.
- Compliance: The floor is CARB2 & radiant heat compliant.
- Variance: High variance. Sold in many shades/colours.
- Box/Coverage: 2.9 square metres/31.08 square feet.
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.