$2.79 / SqFt
Fjord- Aurlands Oak
This beautiful, on trend oak laminate flooring is a great addition to any room. Whether you are looking for a simplistic finishing touch or that perfect something to brighten up your home, this laminate flooring by TORLYS is exactly what you are looking for.
- Transition free laminate flooring- from the kitchen, into the living room and to the bathroom. No more speed bumps to slow you down.
- Features micro-beveled edges for a sleek, authentic hardwood look with all the benefits of laminate.
- Backed by a 35-Year Residential Warranty to give you peace at mind that whatever life throws at you, TORLYS has got you covered.
- Ease of repair guarantee with TORLYS Bulldog Certification. If a plank gets damaged, you can replace a single plank without needing to pull up your entire laminate flooring.
- Super sturdy Smart Core made super dense, so you don’t have to worry about denting your new laminate flooring.
- AC4 Wear Rating to protect against wear from moderate foot traffic.
Inside the Planks
The Top Layer is made of a water-resistant mixture of melamine resin and aluminum oxide to act as the first barrier. This layer ensures that your laminate flooring stays as beautiful as when you first installed it.
The Decorative Layer is what gives your new laminate floor that authentic, textured oak look.
TORLYS Smart Core is made with your life in mind. The core of this laminate flooring is dent-resistant and made to be long-lasting.
TORLYS Uniclic® Joint is complex- yet simple to install. This advance joint system ensures no water can seep in between planks and prevents ugly lifting and gapping.
The Bottom Layer is the final layer of protection from moisture and acts as added stability for your laminate flooring.
TORLYS Smart Laminate is CARB 2 (California Air Resources Board) compliant, meaning that your new laminate flooring will have no effect on the air quality in your home. TORLYS Smart Laminates are made from 70% recycled and environmentally sustainable materials.
|PLANK DIMENSIONS:||47 1/4" x 6 1/8" x 8MM|
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.