$6.99 / SqFt
CLAY Pravada Engineered Hardwood Flooring: Odd Boldness
Add some odd boldness to your home by installing Clay Pravada Engineered Hardwood flooring. This masterpiece flooring is part of Pravada’s Ferme Chic Collection. The flooring mimics clay hues, which include earthy hues that include but aren't limited to stone grey, taupe brown, and beige hues. Add a contemporary natural feel to your space with this flooring. Here's more on Clay Pravada flooring:
- Species: Clay Pravada engineered hardwood flooring is manufactured from European White Oak.
- Plank size: Planks measure 190 mm or 7.5-inches in width & 24-to-72- long. Plank thickness is 12mm/0.47-inches in length (610 to 2134mm), while veneer thickness is 2-mm/0.08-inches.
- Finish/coating: Clay Pravada flooring features unique finishing - UV Lacquer finishing. Besides offering Clay Pravada flooring a striking silky finish, the finish also protects the flooring from sunlight damage. UV Lacquer is also perfect for hiding blemishes that are inevitable when flooring has been in use for decades.
- Gloss: Matte.
- Texture: Wire-brushed to mimic the feel of real solid hardwood flooring.
- Flooring installation: Clay Pravada engineered hardwood flooring is glued, floated, or nailed in place.
- Grading & edge finish: All grades ABCD available. Micro-beveled edge finish.
- Floor cleaning/maintenance: Clay Pravada flooring should be cleaned according to Pravada maintenance guidelines. The floor shouldn't be wet-mopped and cleaned using oil-based cleaners, wax, or abrasive agents. The floor will be damaged by such cleaning agents. Improper cleaning/maintenance will also void the Clay Pravada flooring warranty. To keep the floor looking brand-new, use floor protectors, throw and walk off rugs/mats. Pet owners should also groom their pets to avoid floor scratches. Clay Pravada engineered hardwood flooring can last decades when installed properly and maintained accordingly.
- Hardness: 1450 Janka rating.
- Warranty: 35-year-limited-warranty. This floor will maintain structural strength/integrity for 35 years if installed and maintained as per Pravada guidelines. The warranty is voided by factors like improper installation and cleaning.
- Compliance: Radiant heat approved flooring. Clay Pravada flooring is also CARB2-compliant.
- Variance: High variance. Sold in unique shade and colour varieties.
- Coverage: 2.9 square metres/31.08 square feet.
Disclaimer: The Clay Pravada engineered hardwood flooring images shown here can vary from the actual flooring in appearance and grading. When buying engineered hardwood flooring from a reputable retailer, expect small discrepancies i.e., at most 5% discrepancy in grading.
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.