$6.99 / SqFt
CARTIER Pravada Engineered Hardwood Flooring: Inviting Boldness
Create a warm, bold, and inviting interior with Cartier Pravada engineered hardwood flooring. The flooring has distinguished medium brown hues coupled with contrasting grains and a wire-brushed surface. The wide 9.5-inch planks are made from European White Oak and form part of Pravada’s artistique collection. Here’s more on Cartier Pravada flooring.
- Wood species: Cartier Pravada Engineered hardwood flooring has been manufactured from using European White Oak.
- Plank dimensions: Planks width is 9.5-inches/241-mm. The length ranges from 18-72-inches (457-1829-mm). Plank & veneer thickness is 14-mm (0.55-inches) & 3-mm/0.12-inches) respectively.
- Floor coat: Cartier Pravada flooring has a UV Lacquer coat. The finish has multiple benefits, among them being protection from UV light. Cartier Pravada engineered hardwood flooring is safe from sun damage. The coat also masks blemishes better. Most importantly, UV Lacquer offers a more elegant and premium finish foreign in many engineered hardwood flooring on sale today.
- Floor Gloss: Matte for a distinguished hardwood flooring look.
- Texture: This floor is wire-brushed to complement the work of Matte gloss (giving off a natural hardwood flooring texture and feel).
- Installation: Cartier flooring can be glued, stapled/nailed, or floated in place.
- Grade & edge finish: All grades - ABCD. Micro-beveled edge finishing for fast and easy installation without floor levelling.
- Cleaning Cartier Pravada flooring: Dust mop and vacuum your floor frequently to get rid of dust and debris. Don't wet mop or clean with wax, oil-based detergents, and harsh chemical cleaners as this may damage the flooring and void your warranty. Cartier Pravada flooring should be cleaned while following Pravada’s strict cleaning guidelines. Invest in floor protectors and throw mats/rugs to keep the floor scratch-free.
- Floor hardness: 1450-Janka hardness. This floor can withstand all residential applications.
- Warranty: Cartier Pravada flooring will maintain structural integrity at least 35 years when installed and cleaned properly. The flooring is sold with a 35-year-limited-warranty that is valid only when all Pravada installation and maintenance guidelines are followed.
- Compliance: CARB2-compliant & radiant heat-approved.
- Variance: High. Flooring available in multiple shades/colours.
- Box/Coverage: 3.65-square-metres/39.27-square feet.
How are you today?
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.
How are you today?