$1.89 / SqFt
Coastal Cloud laminate floor has a real wood-like appearance that enhances the look of your house and compliments your interior design. One of the most paramount features of this laminate floor is that it has a wear layer rating of AC4. AC4 Wear Layer is the top-most surface layer of this laminate floor which is made from two thin sheets of paper filled with melamine. This makes this floor very durable and scratch-resistant. This means your floor can hide marks, scruffs, and scratches to a larger degree. Hence, this floor can be the choice for houses with kids & pets as well as busy households. This floor is also a great choice for commercial spaces that have light traffic.
- Thickness: It has a 12 mm thick laminate flooring
- 7 ¾” wide and 48” (four feet) in length flooring planks
- 20.55 square feet of coverage per box
- Easy to install: Laminate flooring is click lock flooring, and it is designed to be installed as a floating floor. This means it “floats” by the means of an interlocking design. This process is easy and typically done by our customers of all DIY levels.
- Real Realistic wood look: Laminate floor planks often have some surface detail to further mimic a natural hardwood look and can have the look and feel of a hand-scraped hardwood, embossed wood, distressed hardwood or come in textured or smooth. Unlike real hardwood, you’ll see consistent quality across all laminate flooring boards.
- Flexibility: This floor can be installed in both concrete and wooden subfloor
- Easy to stand on for longer periods of time: Most laminate installations include underlayment, which can make the floor feel more comfortable underfoot.
- The locking system is the click lock system: This allows you to use your floor immediately once the installation is complete
- Cost effective: Laminate floors are budget-friendly in comparison to other floors.
- Could be set directly on to your existing floor, whether tile, hardwood, or vinyl, time and energy need not be wasted on removing the existing floor
|PLANK DIMENSIONS:||48" x 7 3/4" x 12MM|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:||China|
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.
Deliveries occur between Monday - Friday.
Please note that if you require any custom fabrication (such as custom stair nosing, or moldings) your lead time will be extended by 7-10 business days to allow for the manufacturing process of said items.
Please note that you can also choose to pick up your flooring to avoid paying any shipping costs.