$5.69 / SqFt
CRATE Pravada Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Add a golden grey feel to your interior space with the Crate Pravada Engineered hardwood flooring. The floor is part of Pravada’s Ferme Chic Collection. Crate Pravada flooring features rich medium grey and blonde tones with hints of copper and brown. Here’s more about Crate Pravada flooring.
- Wood: Crate Pravada engineered hardwood flooring is European White Oak
- Plank size: Planks measure 190-mm/7.5-inches wide & 24-72-inches in length - 610-1829 millimetres). Crate planks and veneers are 12-mm/(0.47-inches) and 2-mm/(0.08-inches) thick.
- Floor coat: UV Lacquered coating finish for added protection against sunlight. The coat also minimises the appearance of blemishes, scratches, and other similar problems bound to alter the appearance of your flooring. UV Lacquer also offers an elegant hardwood flooring finishing missing in most engineered hardwood floor brands.
- Gloss: Matte.
- Texture: Crate Pravada flooring is textured – wire-brushed for an authentic hardwood flooring feel.
- Installation: Flooring is glued, nailed/stapled, or floated in place.
- Plank Grade & edge finish: ABCD grades available with micro beveled finish for fast flooring installation without levelling subfloor/existing floor.
- Cleaning: Crate Pravada engineered flooring should be vacuumed or dust mopped regularly to stay dust/dirt-free. Pravada has guidelines on Crate flooring cleaning. This floor should never be wet-mopped or cleaned using cleaners that haven’t been pre-approved by Pravada. Wax, oil-based cleaners, and harsh-chemical detergents will damage this floor and void the warranty. To avoid/minimize scratches, scuffs, and other similar unattractive blemishes on your floor, invest in floor protectors and throw rugs/mats on high-traffic areas of your floor as well as areas where you have placed furniture. Important: All the maintenance guidelines in the world don’t substitute proper installation.
- Hardness –Janka Rating: 1450. Hard enough for all typical residential applications.
- Warranty: Buy and use this floor for 35-years risk-free. However, the 35-year-limited-warranty is subject to proper installation, use, and maintenance/cleaning. Subjecting this floor to improper installation and cleaning practices will void the warranty.
- Compliance: CARB2, radiant heat approved.
- Variance: High. Many floor shades/colours available.
- Box/Coverage: 2.89 m2/31.08 square feet.
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.
Deliveries occur between Monday - Friday.
Please note that if you require any custom fabrication (such as custom stair nosing, or moldings) your lead time will be extended by 7-10 business days to allow for the manufacturing process of said items.
Please note that you can also choose to pick up your flooring to avoid paying any shipping costs.