$6.99 / SqFt
DUVAL Pravada Engineered Hardwood Flooring: Rustic Timelessness
Create a rustic and timeless interior space with Duval Pravada engineered hardwood flooring. This light brown flooring with a stylish and timeless feel has been double smoked to highlight the tannins offering the flooring a natural vintage hardwood flooring tone. Read more on Duval Pravada flooring below:
- Wood: Duval Pravada engineered hardwood flooring is manufactured using European White Oak
- Plank sizing: 241/9.5-inch wide planks that are 24-to-72-inches long - (610-to-1829-millimetres). Plank thickness is 14-millimetres (0.55-inches). Veneer is 3mm (0.12-inches thick).
- Floor finish: UV Lacquer coat offers sun-protection benefits and an elegant silky finish foreign to many engineered hardwood flooring brands today. Duval Pravada engineered hardwood flooring finish also hides scratches among other blemishes that form on wood after years.
- Gloss type: Matte for hardwood flooring feel.
- Texture: Wire-brushed floor for authentic natural hardwood flooring touch.
- Floor installation: Nail/staple, float, or glue the floor in place.
- Plank edges: Are micro-beveled for simple and fast installation.
- Cleaning Duval Pravada flooring: Vacuum the floor and dust-mop to keep it clean and free of debris/dirt. Avoid using harsh cleaners, wax, and oil-based detergents. Pravada offers a detailed Duval Pravada flooring cleaning guide with everything there is to know about keeping the floor clean. Never wet-mop or do other maintenance that isn’t allowed by Pravada. For a scratch/scuff-free floor, use floor protectors and throw mats/rugs. Installing the floor properly is an important part of maintenance. Poor installation and cleaning/maintenance will void your Duval Pravada floor warranty.
- Hardness: Janka hardness, – 1450. Duval Pravada engineered hardwood flooring is strong enough for every typical residential flooring application. At 1450-Janka hardness rating, this floor will maintain structural strength/integrity for years without failing.
- Warranty: While other engineered hardwood floors are guaranteed for several years, Pravada offers a 35-year-limited-warranty. If installed correctly and cleaned as directed using approved cleaners and cleaning directions, the floor will last decades (at least 35 years).
- CARB2 Compliance: Yes.
- High variance: YES! Available in multiple shades & colours.
- Box/Coverage: 3.65-square-metres/39.27-square-feet.
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.
Deliveries occur between Monday - Friday.
Please note that if you require any custom fabrication (such as custom stair nosing, or moldings) your lead time will be extended by 7-10 business days to allow for the manufacturing process of said items.
Please note that you can also choose to pick up your flooring to avoid paying any shipping costs.