$5.69 / SqFt
FORGE Pravada Engineered Hardwood Flooring: Classic Twist
Pravada’s Ferme Chick Collection has a stately dark-brown looking floor dubbed Forge Pravada engineered hardwood flooring. The flooring features grey and black hints in a black knot fill and low gloss composition. Forge flooring is classic with a twist that will bring your design to the next level. Read more on Forge Pravada flooring below:
- Wood: Forge Pravada engineered hardwood flooring is made from European White Oak.
- Plank: 190-MM or 7.5 inches in plank width and 24-72-inch. long. (610-1829-millimetres). Plank thickness and veneer thickness (12-mm/0.47-inch.) and (2mm/0.08-inch.) respectively.
- Floor finish/coat: UV Lacquer - one of the best-engineered hardwood flooring finishes for sun protection and hiding blemishes which are inevitable on flooring over time. UV lacquer is also responsible for this floor's signature silky and elegant finish missing in most engineered hardwood flooring brands on sale today.
- Floor Gloss: Matte.
- Floor texture: Wire-brushed flooring for authentic hardwood floor touch and look.
- Installation: Install by gluing, nailing/stapling, or floating the floor. Easy installation for a DIY (Do-It-Yourself floor installation project). 9-ply precision tongue and groove planks.
- Floor grading: ABCD.
- Edge: Micro-beveled finish. Ideal for quick installation without levelling subfloor or existing flooring.
- Cleaning flooring: Forge Pravada engineered hardwood flooring should be vacuumed and/or dust-mopped. Keeping dust and dirt off this floor is easy. Pravada has detailed cleaning instructions that should be followed to keep the floor looking fresh and clean. Never wet mop the floor or use oil-based cleaners, wax, or harsh chemicals to clean the floor. Besides damaging your Forge Pravada floor, you will also void the warranty. Cleaning aside, protect your floor from pets, foot traffic, and furniture using floor protectors and throw mats.
- Floor hardness: 1450- Janka rating. Forge Pravada flooring is strong enough to withstand typical residential flooring applications.
- Warranty: Pravada guarantees structural integrity for 35 years if the floor is installed properly and cleaned/maintained as directed. Using harsh cleaners or installing the floor in the bathroom, among other moist areas, will void the warranty.
- Compliance: CARB2-compliant, radiant heat approved.
- High variance: YES. Many shades/colours available.
- Box/Coverage: 2.9-square-metres/31.08-square-feet.
Disclaimer: The Forge Pravada engineered hardwood flooring images on this page may not represent the actual/100% appearance of the actual floor. Grading and appearance variations should be accounted for. Reputable Forge Pravada engineered hardwood flooring retailers/suppliers sell flooring with a max. Grading discrepancy of 5 percent.
How are you today?
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.
How are you today?