$2.49 / SqFt
Dark grey-brown colour meets classic wood grain texture with this SPC vinyl plank flooring from Home’s Pro. One of the many benefits of this vinyl flooring is that it is 100%waterproof, making it durable and resistant to expanding and contracting. This vinyl flooring is diverse in its functions and can be installed wherever you want for your next project- from anywhere in your home to a public café, Home’s Pro vinyl flooring is perfect for you.
- Transition free up to 60 li. ft., ensuring your vinyl flooring is seamlessly beautiful.
- Beautiful BP Surface Embossing so the texture you can see in your Home’s Pro vinyl flooring is the texture that you can feel.
- Featured Painted Bevels adding a layer of contouring between planks without any indents.
- Slip Resistant for the safety of those in your space.
- Backed by a 25-year residential warranty and 5-year commercial warranty that covers against manufacturing defects and staining from common household items and other types of wear to your vinyl flooring.
- 72 STC Rating and 70 IIC Rating for appeal not only to your eyes but your ears as well.
- Features 6 Colour Variations for a unique finish from plank to plank that resembles authentic hardwood.
Inside the Home’s Pro Vinyl Planks
Top UV Layer repels damage and fading caused by exposure to sunlight.
12 mil Wear-Resistant Layer keeps your vinyl flooring looking as gorgeous as when you first installed it.
Colour Film Layer is what gives your vinyl flooring that authentic hardwood look and feel.
LVT Layer adds a level of durability to your hardwood flooring, making it life-proof. This layer is also made to be environmentally sustainable.
SPC Base is an eco-friendly base layer made from recycled stone plastic composite that is resistant to expanding and contracting.
IXPE Mute Mat ensures the acoustics in your space are not negatively impacted by your Home’s Pro vinyl flooring. This mat layer also adds comfort under your feet.
|WEAR LAYER:||.3MM (12MIL)|
|PLANK DIMENSIONS:||48" x 7.16" x 6.5MM|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:||China|
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.
Deliveries occur between Monday - Friday.
Please note that if you require any custom fabrication (such as custom stair nosing, or moldings) your lead time will be extended by 7-10 business days to allow for the manufacturing process of said items.
Please note that you can also choose to pick up your flooring to avoid paying any shipping costs.