$2.69 / SqFt
New Caribbean laminate floors have a brown color that gives your house a special look and goes very well with other color palettes. This floor has been approved for radiant heating as it is compatible with the radiant heating system in your residence/office. This floor is very flexible as it can be installed in both wooden and concrete subfloors. This laminate floor is also budget friendly compared to hardwood floors. Since this floor does not emit any harmful substance, it has been approved as CARB2 Compliant ( CARB2 is the highest standard in the industry). Other key features are:
- 72 hour Water Resistance: A star feature of this floor is that it has 72 hour water resistance. Not waterproof, but pretty close. It is a superior product to other laminate floors because solid water resistance is rare in laminate floors. It gives you peace of mind as there is no fear of spills.
- Scratch resistant than vinyl: This laminate has a strong AC4 wear layer that protects the floor from scratches, dents, wear, and staining. Perfect for playing kids, pets, and all the things that make a busy household
- Highly convenient to install: Laminate flooring has a quick lock flooring, and is designed to be installed as a floating floor. This means it “floats” by the means of an interlocking design. It is do-it-yourself (DIY) friendly as this process is easy for anyone who is new to floors
- Easy to stand on for longer periods of time: Most laminate installations include underlayment, which can make the floor feel more comfortable underfoot
- Realistic Wood Look: Laminate floor planks often have some surface detail to further mimic a natural hardwood look and can have the look and feel of a hand-scraped hardwood or embossed wood
Width: 7 1/2"
AC4 wear layer
4 side bevel, with wax edges
Easy to install click lock
|PLANK DIMENSIONS:||48" x 7 1/2" x 12MM|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:||China|
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.
Deliveries occur between Monday - Friday.
Please note that if you require any custom fabrication (such as custom stair nosing, or moldings) your lead time will be extended by 7-10 business days to allow for the manufacturing process of said items.
Please note that you can also choose to pick up your flooring to avoid paying any shipping costs.