$3.19 / SqFt
Natural, contoured wood grain meets elegant grey tones in this SPC vinyl plank flooring from Home’s Pro. This vinyl flooring is 100% waterproof, making it the perfect addition to any space to add a touch of wood grain texture. What’s better, this vinyl flooring is made with sustainability in mind, as its many protective layers are made from recycled materials.
- Transition free up to 60 li. ft., for a finished product without seams.
- Beautiful EIR finish ensuring that the grain you see in your vinyl flooring is the texture you can feel.
- Features painted bevels that resemble space between planks, without divots.
- Backed by a 30-year residential warranty and 10-year commercial warranty that covers manufacturing defects and staining from common household items and other types of wear to your vinyl flooring.
- 72 STC Rating and 70 IIC Rating so your space will be as acoustically beautiful as it is visually appealing.
- Features 6 Colour Variations so that your vinyl flooring will look like true hardwood- down to the authentic colour and texture variegation, without any of the hassles that comes with having hardwood flooring.
Inside the Home’s Pro Vinyl Planks
Top UV Layer that protects your vinyl flooring from damage caused by exposure to UV light.
20 mil Wear-Resistant Layer that protects your Home’s Pro vinyl flooring from sustaining damage so that it stays as beautiful as the day you installed it.
Colour Film Layer gives your vinyl flooring that authentic hardwood look, without any of the hassles.
LVT Layer is eco friendly and strong to keep your flooring looking beautiful without sacrificing the environment.
SPC Base is eco-friendly and strong- made from a recycled stone plastic composite, this layer repels any expanding and contracting that may damage your vinyl flooring.
IXPE Mute Mat maintains the acoustics of your space while adding a nice level of cushion under your feet.
|WEAR LAYER:||.5MM (20MIL)|
|PLANK DIMENSIONS:||48" x 7.12" x 7MM|
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.
Deliveries occur between Monday - Friday.
Please note that if you require any custom fabrication (such as custom stair nosing, or moldings) your lead time will be extended by 7-10 business days to allow for the manufacturing process of said items.
Please note that you can also choose to pick up your flooring to avoid paying any shipping costs.