$2.79 / SqFt
Fjord- Nord Oak
Classy meets rustic with TORLYS Nord Oak Smart Laminate Flooring from their Fjord collection. Perfect for anyone looking for something durable and trendy. This laminate flooring has a strikingly authentic hardwood look, with all the benefits of a life-resistant laminate.
- Transition free up to 50’x50’, ensuring that your flooring has no speed bumps to slow you down- from the kitchen into the hallway and to the bathroom.
- Features micro-beveled edges on all four sides of the planks for a more unique, contoured look between planks.
- Backed by a 35-Year Residential Warranty so you can have peace at mind that no matter what life throws at you, TORLYS has you covered.
- Ease of repair guarantee with TORLYS Bulldog Certification. You can be sure that if a plank gets damaged, it is simplistic and hassle-free to replace, without having to tear up your entire floor.
- Super sturdy Smart Core to make sure that your flooring has a sturdy base and can avoid possible denting.
- AC4 Wear Rating making it perfectly fitted for your home.
Inside the Planks
The Top Layer is a top-coat layer that protects your flooring to ensure that it stays just as beautiful as when you installed it.
The Decorative Layer is what makes your flooring look like authentic, textured hardwood.
TORLYS Smart Core is a dense, dent resistant base that gives you an advantage against other, less compressed laminate floor cores.
TORLYS Uniclic® Joint ensures that your flooring is gap-resistant and waterproof, while remaining simple to install.
The Bottom Layer adds stability to your flooring and provides an extra level of moisture protection.
TORLYS Smart Laminate is CARB 2 (California Air Resources Board) compliant, meaning that the air quality in your home will not be polluted by your flooring. TORLYS also understands the importance of being environmentally conscious, so you can be sure that your flooring is made from 70% recycled and renewable resources.
How are you today?
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.
How are you today?