$1.99 / SqFt
Trendy grey tone wood colour meets classic wood grain and knotting texture collide in this stunning SPC vinyl plank flooring from Home’s Pro. This vinyl flooring is 100% waterproof, meaning that it can be installed in any room in your home without a worry- from the living room to the kitchen and into the bathroom, and without any transitions!
- Transition free up to 60 li. ft., so your space will be seamless from room to room.
- Beautiful EIR finish further adding to the authentic hardwood illusion!
- Features micro-beveled edges that add a level of contour between planks.
- Slip resistant for added safety.
- Backed by a 15-year residential warranty that covers against manufacturing defects and staining from common household items and other types of wear to your vinyl flooring.
- 66 STC Rating and 65 IIC Rating ensuring that your space’s acoustics are not negatively impacted by your vinyl flooring.
- Features 6 Colour Variations ensuring that your flooring will have an authentic hardwood look, including variegation of colour and texture from plank to plank.
Inside the Home’s Pro Vinyl Planks
Top UV Layer protects your vinyl flooring from damage caused by prolonged exposure to sunlight.
12 mil Wear-Resistant Layer, ensuring your Home’s Pro vinyl flooring remains as beautiful as it did the day you installed it in your space.
Colour Film Layer is what gives your vinyl flooring an authentic hardwood look and feel, with shade variations from plank-to-plank to add to the authenticity to this gorgeous vinyl flooring.
LVT Layer is durable and strong to keep your vinyl flooring looking its best while being completely eco-friendly!
SPC Base repels expanding and contracting that could occur in your vinyl flooring over time. This base layer is made with sustainability in mind as it is made from recycled stone plastic composite.
IXPE Mute Mat keeps the acoustic of your space in-tact while adding a layer of comfort under your feet.
|WEAR LAYER:||.3MM (12MIL)|
|PLANK DIMENSIONS:||48" x 7.16" x 4.2MM|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:||China|
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.