$1.99 / SqFt
This beautiful mid tone brown, natural looking SPC vinyl plank flooring from Home’s Pro is the perfect finishing touch to any space in your home. It is completely waterproof and can be installed transition free, so you can install it in any space in your home. Whether you are looking to add a splash of wood grain texture or just a trendy yet classy finishing touch to your space, this Home’s Pro vinyl flooring is exactly what you need!
- Transition free up to 60 li. ft., for a finished product free of speedbumps that may slow you down.
- Beautiful EIR finish so that the grain you see is the texture you feel, adding to the authentic hardwood illusion.
- Features micro-beveled edges for a contoured look between vinyl planks.
- Slip resistant for the safety of you and people in your space.
- Backed by a 15-year residential warranty that covers against manufacturing defects and staining from common household items and other types of wear to your vinyl flooring.
- 66 STC Rating and 65 IIC Rating so that your space will be visually and acoustically appealing.
- Features 6 Colour Variations that ensures your vinyl flooring will be indistinguishable from an authentic hardwood.
Inside the Home’s Pro Vinyl Planks
Top UV Layer protects your vinyl flooring from damage and fading that could occur from exposure to UV light.
12 mil Wear-Resistant Layer is ultra-strong to protect your vinyl flooring so that it looks as beautiful as when you first installed it.
Colour Film Layer is what makes your vinyl flooring so gorgeous, with an authentic hardwood look and feel.
LVT Layer is a long-lasting, durable layer that is eco-friendly.
SPC Base is eco-friendly and strong- made from a recycled stone plastic composite, this layer repels any expanding and contracting that may damage your vinyl flooring.
IXPE Mute Mat adds a level of cushion as you walk and helps with the acoustics in your space.
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.