$5.69 / SqFt
STARCK Pravada Engineered Hardwood Flooring: Soft Warmth
Starck Pravada engineered hardwood flooring offers soft warmth. This flooring is in Pravada's décor collection. It features grey and cream undertones that offer unmatched class and sophistication. The 7.5-inch-wide planks offer versatility and a refined look to a variety of design approaches and interior spaces. Here's more on Starck Pravada flooring:
- Species: Crafted using European White Oak
- Plank dimensions: The flooring is sold in 190mm/7.5-inch wide planks that are 24 to 72 inches long (610-1829mm). The plank's thickness is 12mm or 0.47 inches, while the veneer thickness stands at 2mm or 0.08 inches.
- Coating: Starck Pravada engineered hardwood flooring is finished using UV Lacquer. The finish offers added protection to flooring coupled with a silky finish. Besides offering a superior appearance, UV lacquer can also hide blemishes that are inevitable over time. The finish also protects flooring from sunlight damage.
- Gloss: Matte
- Floor texture: Starck flooring is wire brushed for an added natural texture. This flooring feels and looks as authentic as solid hardwood floors.
- Installation: Starck Pravada engineered hardwood floors are glued in place, nailed, or floated.
- Wood grading: Sold in all grades (ABCD).
- Edge: Micro-beveled.
- Maintenance/cleaning: Starck Pravada flooring should be cleaned and maintained according to Pravada guidelines. Keeping this flooring clean and looking great is easy. Simply dust mop, and vacuum the floor frequently. Avoid wax, oil-based detergents as well as abrasive chemical cleaners. Such cleaning agents will damage the flooring. Most importantly, improper floor maintenance/cleaning will void your Pravada engineered hardwood flooring warranty. Remember to protect high-traffic areas of your floor with throw rugs and floor protectors.
- Flooring hardness rating: 1450 on the Janka scale. Hard enough to withstand 35+ years of foot traffic, furniture weight, and other normal conditions that residential floors are subjected to.
- Warranty: 35 years limited warranty. Starck Pravada engineered hardwood flooring will maintain structural integrity for over three and a half decades. However, proper maintenance and cleaning is critical to avoid voiding the warranty.
- Compliance: CARB2 and radiant-heat compliance/approval. Starck Pravada flooring has been proven environmentally friendly.
- Variance: High variance flooring. Colour and shade variety.
- Coverage/box: 2.9 square meters/31.08 square feet.
Disclaimer: Starck engineered hardwood flooring images can be different from actual flooring. Allow for minor discrepancies in appearance and grading (5%).
How are you today?
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all partial returns.
Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in their original packaging and new condition. This means that any boxes that are opened or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund
Custom orders and clearance items are considered 'Final Sale' and not eligible to be returned or refunded.
How are you today?