ABOUT WORD OF MOUTH FLOORS
Word Of Mouth is a rapidly growing flooring wholesaler whose founders have over 35 years experience in both the flooring and technology industries and previously built a large ($500M) technology based flooring business.
We are committed to delivering an unrivaled customer experience by providing great products at great prices to our customers base.
Word Of Mouth Floors is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warehouse/ Operations Manager
We are looking for a motivated, customer obsessed individual to fill the position of Warehouse/Operations Manager at Word of Mouth Floors. Click the dropdown below to find out more:
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Word Of Mouth Floors is searching for a driven, passionate, and customer obsessed individual to join our team as our Warehouse / Operations Manager.
This role is an integral piece to the success of Word Of Mouth Floors; designed to propel our growth forward and take our customer experience and order facilitation to the next level.
It is highly focused on implementing standardized, and efficient processes and practices throughout the organization designed to enhance the user experience and assist us in achieving our revenue objectives.
• Oversee day to day operations at the warehouse, including, but not limited to order processing, shipping and receiving.
• Design and implement sample order processing infrastructure
• Consolidate orders from multiple vendor facilities, and in certain instances, delivery of materials directly to customers.
• Liaising with transport companies, suppliers and clients to ensure customer pickups and deliveries are picked, packed and staged for pickup / delivery so they can be delivered on time and in full.
• Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal.
• Establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
• Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, inventory management, customer pickup and delivery processes.
• Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage systems.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts to optimize location to deliver strong user experience.
• You are obsessed with delivering an unrivaled customer experience.
• Understanding of daily warehouse operations, having experience working with any of the following areas: sample order fulfillment, shipping and receiving, inventory management.
• You have a can-do, figure-it-out attitude and enjoy the challenge of being given the task of finding the best solution for our customers' needs.
• Ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• You are highly motivated and have the ability to take initiative.
• Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a friendly and positive attitude while dealing with multiple projects and deadlines.
We are looking for a driven, passionate, customer obsessed individual to fill the position of Sales Consultant at Word of Mouth Floors. Click the dropdown below to find out more:
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Word Of Mouth Floors is searching for a driven, passionate, and customer obsessed individual to join our team as a Sales Consultant.
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for attracting, landing, growing and retaining our customers and partners. As a leader within your team, you are responsible for successfully selling into the DIY (Do It Yourself), DIFM (Do It For Me), Installer, Contractor, Designer, and Commercial customer segments.
• Deliver a truly phenomenal user experience to all of our customers
• Prospect for new customers through various forms of networking including cold-calling, cold-email, online social networks, and via external and internal referrals
• Proactively manage a pipeline of customers and potential customers through frequent value added contact
• Manage relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to help key accounts successfully complete projects by supplying the right products, at the right time while exceeding customer expectations
• Maintain accurate and up to date records in our CRM (Hubspot) as well as our order system/”worksheets”
• Work in tandem with the team and other Sales Consultants to jointly network, service customers and close both new and repeat business
• Provide weekly sales funnel reports, sales projections, and updates to management
• Handle any potential customer service issues and complaints that arise from their customer base/funnel.
• You have a talent for determining customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
• The ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) clearly and concisely with both external customers and your team
• You have a can-do, figure-it-out attitude and enjoy the challenge of being given the task of finding the best solution for your customers needs
• You have the skills to establish rapport with customers to facilitate the likelihood of retention
• You are highly motivated and have the ability to take initiative
• Proficiency with multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively
• You are a self-developer and passionate about learning
• You have high levels of integrity and a commitment to do what you say you are going to do
• You can identify opportunities to improve or enhance the customer experience
• You work well under pressure while maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.